Proseminars and Advanced seminar in Economics, winter term 2016/17
Registration for the proseminars and the advanced seminar in Economics for the winter term 2016/17 starts on July 4, 20.00 h and ends on July 8, 20.00 h. The compulsory preliminary meetings with assignment of topics will take place in the last week of the lecture period of the summer term:
- Advanced seminar Social Policy (Dr. Pohl): Wednesday, July 13, 10.15 h, Kochstraße 6a, room 00.5 PSG (List of topics and general information (in German))
- Proseminar Labour Economics and Social Policy (Dr. Dees): No preliminary meeting, assignment of topics on the first meeting of the seminar (List of topics (in German))
- Proseminar Development Economics (Mr. Wagner): Wednesday, July 13, 10.00 h, Kochstraße 4, room 01.055 (List of topics (in German))
- Proseminar Monetary Economics (Mr. Weber): Thursday, July 14, 16.15 h, Kochstraße 6a, room 00.5 PSG (List of topics (in German))
- Proseminar Economic Growth and Development (Ms. Khorkhordina): Wednesday, July 13, 11.00 h, Kochstraße 4, room 1.055 (List of topics (in German))
For the proseminars, please consider in addition the general information (in German).
You are only allowed to register for one proseminar. Multiple registrations will be deleted. It is allowed to register for the waitlist of multiple seminars.
Registration and participation at the preliminary meeting are prerequisites for attending seminars during the winter term.