Psychology (M.A.): Minor subject
Within the master program in Psychology you can select Economics as minor subject, among others. For the minor subject, you need to complete 10 ECTS credits from the following modules:
- Introduction to Economics (5 ECTS credits)
- Microeconomics (5 ECTS credits)
- Macroeconomics (5 ECTS credits)
- Business Administration I (5 ECTS credits)
- Business Administration II (5 ECTS credits)
Upon approval by the respective lecturer and the examination office for Psychology, you may choose other modules from the bachelor program in Economics. Please mind the requirements for specific modules! Attending other modules is especially recommended if you have already chosen economics as minor subject for your bachelor program.