Job offer: Student Assistant to support the exchange programmes with partner universities (5h/week)
The Institute of Economics is looking for a student assistant (f/m/d) from April 2024
to support the academic exchange programmes with partner universities.
– Organisational and administrative support of the ISAP project of the DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
for academic exchange with the Universidad de Guadalajara (UdeG) in Mexico.
– Support for incoming students and lecturers at the FAU
– Assistance and counselling for outgoing students at the UdeG
– Organisation of (and participation in) the selection procedure for places in the
exchange programmes of the institute
– You work independently, reliably and conscientiously
– You are open-minded, communicative and helpful
– You are enrolled in the DEIS Master’s programme or a related degree programme
– You have a very good command of German and English (level C1); knowledge of Spanish is
– 5 hours per week (on average)
– Possibility of remote work
– Remuneration according to the standard rate for student assistants
Please send your application documents (short cover letter, CV and current transcript of records)
by e-mail to Prof Dr Jürgen Kähler (email@example.com).