Curriculum (start of studies in winter term 2013/14 or earlier)
The attribution of modules to a semester is no more than a recommendation. If you respect the prerequisites for some modules, you can absolve the curriculum in your own order.
The links open the respective module description (in German).
|1||Business Administration I||4||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|1||Introduction to Economics||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|2||Business Administration II||4||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
Written assignment of 90 minutes
|3||Business Accounting I||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|3||Principles of Didactics in Economics||4||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|3||Tutorial Professional Orientation||1||2,0||Written assignment of 45 minutes|
|4||Social Policy||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|4||Business Accounting II||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|4||Praxis of Didactics in Economics: Using Media to teach economics||2||2,5||see below|
|4||Praxis of Didactics in Economics: Planning, performing and reflection of teaching Economics||2||2,5||Written assignment of 90 minutes (about the whole module “Praxis of Didactics in Economics”)|
|5||Proseminar in Economics (may as well be attended in the 4th or 6th semester)||2||5,0||Seminar paper with presentation|
|5||Law for economists I||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|5||Business Administration III (Accounting)||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|6||Law for economists II||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|6||Economic Policy||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
Requirements for specific modules
- For participating in the lecture Social Policy, the module Introduction to Economics must be passed.
- For participating in the proseminar in Economics and the lecture Economic Policy, the modules Introduction to Economics and Macroeconomics must be passed.
Required courses alongside the subjects
In addition to the classes within the chosen subjects, students must meet the follow requirements:
- 35 ECTS credits from education science/psychology
- 11 ECTS credits from practical experiences
- 10 ECTS credits from free elective modules (all other classes at the Institute of Economics with examination)