Curriculum (start of studies in winter term 2013/14 or earlier)
The attribution of modules to a semester is no more than a recommendation. If you respect the prerequisites for some modules, you can absolve the curriculum in your own order.
The links open the respective module description (in German).
|1||Business Administration I||4||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|1||Introduction to Economics||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|2||Business Administration II||4||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|2||Microeconomics||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|3||Macroeconomics||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|3||Business Accounting I||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|3||Principles of Didactics in Economics||4||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|4||Social Policy||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|4||Business Accounting II||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|4||Statistics||4||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|5||Proseminar in Economics (may as well be attended in the 4th or 6th semester)||2||5,0||Seminar paper and presentation|
|5||Law for Economists I||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|5||Business Administration III (Accounting)||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|6||Law for Economists II||3||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|6||Economic Policy||3||5,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes|
|6||Praxis of Didactics in Economics: Using Media to teach economics||2||2,5||Seminar paper and presentation|
|7||Advanced seminar in Economics||2||5,0||Seminar paper and presentation|
|7||Praxis of Didactics in Economics: Planning, performing and reflection of teaching Economics||2||2,5||Seminar paper and presentation|
|8||Informatics: Conceptual modelling*||4||5,0||Written assignment of 90 minutes|
|8||Advanced seminar in Business Administration||2||5,0||Seminar paper and presentation|
|8||Law for Economists III||3|
|9||Law for Economists IV||3||10,0||Written assignment of 60 minutes (for Law III and Law IV)|
* Students who study Economics in combination with Informatics choose an additional elective module with 5 ECTS credits instead of attending Business Informatics.
Requirements for specific modules
- Participating to the lectures on Microeconomics and Macroeconomis requires the knowledge of the module Introduction to Economics.
- Participating to the lectures on Social Policy requires the passed module Introduction to Economics.
- Participating to the proseminar in Economics and the lecture on Economic Policy requires the passed modules Introduction to Economics, Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
- Participating to the advanced seminar in Economics requires the passed module proseminar in Economics.
- Participating to the advanced seminar in Business Administration requires the past modules Business Administration I and II.
Required courses alongside the subjects
In addition to the classes within the chosen subjects, students must meet the follow requirements:
- 35 ECTS credits from education science/psychology
- 10 ECTS credits from practical experiences
- 5 ECTS credits from free elective modules (all other classes at the Institute of Economics with examination)